Somehow I’ve managed to get really busy doing a lot of things all at once:
- Scrambling to help get some AR stuff released for the Borealis Festival of Light
- Working on Publ and Pushl
- Doing a bunch of cooking? Which feels good?
- Also I got a new mattress and it was fun setting that up today I guess
- Inktober (which oops I didn’t get around to doing for today, guess I’m doing double tomorrow)
For folks in Seattle, I should mention that lately I’ve been doing karaoke on Thursday nights, at Jai Thai. My friend Ed has been running their bar karaoke every Thursday starting at 9:30 and I’m taking a break from my Thursday night drawing group for a little while so it’s fun to just get up on stage and sing it out.
Anyway, Ed’s very friendly and inclusive and the crowd is usually pretty small so the rotation is pretty short. If you’re into singing in a positive, friendly, chill environment, think about coming on by!