we regret to inform you that our website has not been test with
Mac OS X or the Safari browser. We strongly recommend using a supported
browser such as Internet Explorer from a Windows computer. On a Windows
computer using Internet Explorer please try to clear the
cookies/temporary Internet files on your computer. To do this please follow the steps below.
1. Select Tools from the tool bar on your browser.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. When this window displays, select Delete Files, and delete all
4. Then, select Settings, and View Files.
5. A window will appear displaying all of your cookies/temporary
Internet files. Hit Ctrl+A on your keyboard to highlight all of your
files, and select Delete on the keyboard.
6. Return back to the regular Internet Options window, and select Clear
Once you have completed all of these steps, please close out all of your
open windows of Internet Explorer. This step is important because the
cookie/Internet File deletion will not take place until they are all
closed. In addition, please make sure that your browser security
settings are set to Medium. If you are still experiencing difficulties
we recommend trying on a different computer.