So, Pixelmator 2.0 is finally out, and I've done what I can to put it through its paces to see if it can replace my old copy of Photoshop yet. The quick verdict: No, it can't, but it's really close now.
October 29, 2011
October 21, 2011
This morning I dropped an ibuprofen liqui-gel capsule on the floor, so after taking a second one I decided to use the first one to finally answer some burning questions.
- It is a (very thick) liquid surrounded by a (surprisingly hard to cut) gelatin capsule
- The liquid itself is transparent and uncolored, not blue
- It tastes terrible
October 13, 2011
October 12, 2011
October 4, 2011
These are the sorts of things that bug me:
- iPhone (the first model)
- iPhone 3G (the second model)
- iPhone 3GS (the third model)
- iPhone 4 (the fourth model)
- iPhone 4S (the fifth model)
So if the next redesign is iPhone 5, then that retroactively makes the iPhone 4's name pretty silly. But if they call it iPhone 6, everyone who doesn't have a sense of history will be upset.
Speaking of history, I'm glad that Apple finally has a device (the new Nano) that does all of the fun pedometer/run timing/achievements/etc. stuff that my Sony Ericsson W580 did four years ago. Maybe I'll upgrade. (I probably won't.)