- See also:
- Unity (282)
- Full story recap
- 1. Lena (2010-05-05)
- 2. Four walls and a bed (2010-05-07)
- 3. Volunteer (2010-05-10)
- 4. Dispreferential (2010-05-12)
- 5. Oracle (2010-05-14)
- 6. Knife twisting (2010-05-17)
- 7. Tough love (2010-05-19)
- 8. The Fool on the Hill (2010-05-21)
- 9. Salutations (2010-05-24)
- 10. Parth and Parcel (2010-05-26)
- 11. When I Grow Up (2010-05-28)
- 12. Kayohash on a cold bioplastic roof (2010-05-31)
- 13. Nothing is something (2010-06-02)
- 14. Invitation (2010-06-04)
- 15. Farewell (2010-06-07)
- 16. Leaving on a mag train (2010-06-09)
- 17. Germination (2010-06-11)
- 18. Work (2010-06-16)
- 19. Play (2010-06-18)
- 20. Meeting (2010-06-21)
- 21. Waiting takes time (2010-06-23)
- 22. Feeling a draft (2010-06-25)
- 23. Saying "no" is hard (2010-06-28)
- 24. Confrontation (2010-06-30)
- 25. Transition (2010-07-02)
- 26. Circumstances (2010-07-05)
- 27. Chasing rainbows (2010-07-07)
- 28. Decision point (2010-07-09)
- 29. Recovery (2010-07-12)
- 30. Departure (2010-07-14)
- 31. Goodbye (2010-07-16)
- Recap: Planetfall: the original script (2010-07-16)
- Guest art: Torpor: Cerie and Lena (2010-07-17)
- Sketchbook: Average Planetfall (2010-10-23)
2013/04/29: StatusMy wrists are a lot better now but I still need some time to regroup my thoughts regarding Invasion, and anyway I'll be traveling for a good chunk of the next week so I don't think I'll have a chance to really work on it anyway. But still feel free to submit guest art if you want!
2013/04/23: Time off
I'm taking some time off from drawing to give my wrists a chance to heal. So, guest comics! Just email them to fluffy at beesbuzz dot biz and include how you want to be credited and any website you want a link to.
This is open to everyone. Don't say, "I'd draw something but I don't know how to draw." I have no idea what I'm doing either. As the ever-wise Jake the Dog says, "Sucking at something is the first step to being sort of good at something."
2013/04/04: All is well
Aside from my wrists and my lack of motivation at work and my usual anxiety problems coming back for stupid reasons and my inability to record a simple song by the deadline this weekend and me feeling like a wreck in general, everything's great!
Just thought I'd share.
On the plus side, stay tuned for a special surprise on Saturday.
(I guess now it isn't as much of a surprise. Still, it's special.)