This was the day of finishing. It… isn’t quite finished. (Is anything, really?)
But what’s left to do can wait.
Yeah, this is looking incredibly great. I’m happy.
What hasn’t been finished yet:
- The over-fridge cabinet (but we went ahead and took measurements so we can figure out the rest of it)
- He forgot one of the under-bar trim pieces
- The stove positioning still isn’t quite where I’d like it to be but it’s darned close!
- Also there could stand to be some additional caulking work done, both for the under-bar trim and also for some spots the countertop folks could have done a bit better
And things that are up to me to do:
- Move all my living/dining room contents back to where they should be
- Figure out some means of filling the gaps between the countertops and the stove (this wikihow article has some surprisingly good ideas???)
- ENJOY MY NEW H*CKIN' KITCHEN H*CK YES