Let’s not call them resolutions.
One year ago I set out some goals for the next decade. They’re all pretty good goals. But here’s some specific things I’d like to accomplish over the next year:
- Get my voice to a spot where people don’t misgender me quite so much
- Get my fibromyalgia and ADHD meds dialed in (so far so good)
- Actually finish my next non-Novembeat album1
- PlaidWeb things, such as:
- An online post editor
- A self-hosted notification engine (for webmention, activitypub, websub, etc.)
- Maybe actually write some actual code for Subl?
- Also maybe actually put a dang site together for PlaidWeb
- Rebuild my broken social life
- Get my home clean, and keep it clean
- Start drawing comics regularly again
- And the ever-present goal of losing, say, 15 pounds
Kind of ambitious, I know, but it’s better to aim for the stars and hit the moon than to never even leave the ground.