June 25, 2007
June 10, 2007
June 9, 2007
June 6, 2007
we regret to inform you that our website has not been test with Mac OS X or the Safari browser. We strongly recommend using a supported browser such as Internet Explorer from a Windows computer. On a Windows computer using Internet Explorer please try to clear the cookies/temporary Internet files on your computer. To do this please follow the steps below.
1. Select Tools from the tool bar on your browser.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. When this window displays, select Delete Files, and delete all Offline Content.
4. Then, select Settings, and View Files.
5. A window will appear displaying all of your cookies/temporary Internet files. Hit Ctrl+A on your keyboard to highlight all of your files, and select Delete on the keyboard.
6. Return back to the regular Internet Options window, and select Clear History.
Once you have completed all of these steps, please close out all of your open windows of Internet Explorer. This step is important because the cookie/Internet File deletion will not take place until they are all closed. In addition, please make sure that your browser security settings are set to Medium. If you are still experiencing difficulties we recommend trying on a different computer.