I called the number they provided, and the CSR (who mumbled and slurred his speech) insisted on looking up order status on the number I was calling from (my Seattle cellphone number) and of course didn't find anything. I explained that I just had an order number and could I please use that, and he said, no, I needed to give him the home phone number and my name and so on. So I gave him that, and he said that the name on the account was different than my name, and he wouldn't specify what that name was. So I asked him again if I could give him the order number, and he said no. So I read off the exact error message that I saw on the signup page, and he said, okay, give him the order number. So I gave him the order number, and he said it was the same order number he had in front of him.