- See also:
- Unity (283)
- Full story recap
- 1. Steak tartare (2010-12-03)
- 2. Pork chitterlings (2010-12-06)
- 3. Bouillon (2010-12-08)
- 4. Foie gras (2010-12-10)
- 5. Sweetbreads (2010-12-13)
- 6. Roulade (2010-12-15)
- 7. Andouillette (2010-12-17)
- 8. Prime rib (2010-12-20)
- 9. Tenderloin (2010-12-22)
- 10. Langoustine (2010-12-24)
- 11. Stroganoff (2011-01-03)
- 12. Jokbal (2011-01-05)
- 13. Long pork (2011-01-07)
- Guest art: Stephanie O'Donnell: Favorite band (2011-01-08)
- 14. Lamb (2011-01-10)
- 15. Turducken (2011-01-12)
- 16. Salmon mousse (2011-01-14)
- 17. Ceviche (2011-01-17)
- 18. Māo ròu (2011-01-19)
- 19. Saltimbocca (2011-01-21)
- 20. Long pork (2011-01-31)
- 21. Grass-fed (2011-02-14)
- 22. Shuzhuk (2011-02-21)
- 23. Joue avec des coeurs de palmier (2011-04-11)
- 24. Veal (2011-05-02)
- 25. Hasenpfeffer (2011-05-09)
- 26. Ragoût de Lapin (2011-05-11)
- 27. phở gà (2011-05-13)
- 28. Spiced Ham (2011-05-16)
- 29. Baby back ribs (2011-05-18)
- 30. Ape (2011-05-20)
- 31. Meat (2011-05-23)
- Recap: Meat: Script (2011-05-23)
2017/04/27: Nearing the end of Act 1
Act 1 of Lewi will end with strip 73, which is essentially four strips' worth of content (72 is double-sized). After that I'm going to assemble Act 1's strips into a small book for the purpose of getting it printed. After that I'll either go right into Act 2 of Lewi (which I have vaguely plotted out but I need to spend a lot more time fleshing out the story arc) or maybe I'll finally start drawing Book 3 of Unity. Who knows!
In addition to comics stuff I'm also trying to get going on some music things, and also on some modern art things. If you want to keep up with all of it, my Patreon is a pretty good place to do it.
2017/03/22: Switching to Disqus
A helpful reader emailed me to point out that the comment system was subtly broken, and rather than try to fix a miasma of duct tape and paperclips once again I decided to switch to Disqus.
Currently the legacy comment system isn't visible but don't worry, the comments still exist! I'm working on writing an importer to get the old comments over to the new system. The comments have all been imported. It isn't great but they're there.
Meanwhile, Disqus gives a few advantages. It has pretty decent spam filtering, anyone can upvote/downvote comments, and you can
stalk follow fellow commenters on other Disqus-enabled sites! (If you do not want to be followed in this way it is easy enough to disable your public profile on your Disqus settings.) There's also some nice comment reply notification stuff that lets you know about goings-on across whatever sites you use that also use Disqus.
Anyway, the other option was to remove comments entirely and I figure that's a last-resort measure.
2017/03/18: So, a funny thing happened on the way to the comic
First I had surgery in late January.
Then that got infected.
Then the antibiotics for the infection knocked out my intestinal flora.
Then the recovery from that left my immune system vulnerable and I got a cold that lasted about a month (although to be fair apparently everyone on the entire left coast has been laid waste by this).
Then the latest Zelda game came out.
So really, it's amazing I've gotten any comics done at all.
- 963 total comics published (including 83 sketchbook pages, not counting 20 guest arts)