Scenes from Unity
2018/02/22: Oh gosh I'm busy lately
Between working on like three games at the same time, having to support some folks on long-running projects, and working on reviewing, modifying and enhancing my keyboard, not to mention having way too many music projects that I'm Not Getting Done, I'm kiiiiinda too busy to work on comics. I do, however, have a 6-page manga-style zine comic that I did for my drawing group; I can't post it publicly yet but rumor has it that patrons might have early access to it...
Oh also! My games and I will be at Emerald City Comicon 2018 at the Indie Games Showcase! It is on the second floor North gallery. If you're going to be at ECCC, stop on by! My current scheduled booth times are:
- Thursday, March 1, 2—8 PM
- Friday, March 2, 5—8 PM
- Saturday, March 3, 8—11 PM
Anyway! Sorry for the lack of updates, but it's all for good reasons, I promise.
2017/11/09: Oh yeah I have comics to make
I do want to get back to both Lewi and Unity at some point though! Your patience is appreciated.
The best ways to follow for updates include (but are not limited to):
- Subscribing via RSS reader
- Subscribing via Patreon
- Subscribing via Comic Rocket
- Following on twitter or Facebook if you don't mind missing every update because of the infrequency of the posts relative to the firehose of chatter on those sites
2017/10/04: Inktober is upon us
It's October. Well, it's been October for a few days, but between being busy at GeekGirlCon and getting sick once again, I'm pretty far behind. Oh well.
- 994 total comics published (including 87 sketchbook pages, not counting 20 guest arts)