As usual, rated on the PetMD quality of life scale:
- Hurt: 5; he seems to be breathing somewhat shallowly, and he seems to have trouble finding a comfortable position to lie in, probably due to enlarged liver.
- Hunger: 9; He’s still eating a lot and happy to enjoy food.
- Hydration: 8; Still drinking plenty of water throughout the day.
- Hygiene: 5; still peeing in the box, still pooping on the floor (now in my bedroom).
- Happiness: 4; loves to spend time with me, enjoys being pet, but has no interest in toys or catnip.
- Mobility: 4; he’s moving slowly, and stumbles while doing it. But he has no trouble getting on or off the couch or bed. And as stated, he’s still able to get into the litter box just fine.
- More good days than bad: 7; he’s been pretty affectionate for the last few days.
- Total: 42