It’s that time again:
- Hurt: 4; when he’s lying down his breathing is pretty shallow. He still isn’t expressing pain but he’s definitely disliking being picked up anymore. I’ve been managing his pain with CBD oil.
- Hunger: 6; he’s not quite so voracious right now. But that could also be because of how warm it is. Also the CBD oil.
- Hydration: 8; he’s still an incredibly thirsty boy.
- Hygiene: 7; he’s actuall pooping? in the box?? on his own???
- Happiness: 3; he seems pretty down in the dumps most of the time.
- Mobility: 3; still stumbling and seems off-balance. But he’s still able to jump up on the couch or bed when he wants skritches.
- More good days than bad: 6; he’s still trucking along.
- Total: 37; this is, um. Really close to the rubric’s cutoff.