Again with the PetMD quality of life scale:
- Hurt: 4; breathing is still a bit shallow, and he’s getting pretty uncomfortable with just lying down on things without propping his front half up.
- Hunger: 10; holy heck this dude is a hungry little dude.
- Hydration: 7; still drinking plenty of water, but feeling a bit dehydrated.
- Hygiene: 5; he’s randomized where he decides to dump his load, but otherwise unchanged.
- Happiness: 3; he seems pretty checked-out lately, but he still wants to spend time with me and purrs when being petted.
- Mobility: 3; he’s slowed down further and stumbles a lot more. I think he’s mostly really off-balance because of his swollen liver.
- More good days than bad: 7; he still seems to be doing okay overall.
- Total: 39
Guess I should start making preparations.