- Cholesterol: Within normal range (thanks, Repatha)
- Triglycerides: Still a little high, but not nearly as bad as they used to be (I’m guessing that them being a bit high means the doctor is still going to lecture me)
- Blood glucose: 102mg/dL, which is technically a little high because of the law of round numbers, but c'mon
- A1C: 6.0, which is right in the middle of the “pre-diabetic” range, which means I’m going to get a lecture about that too
- MCH: 25.6pg, indicating I might be slightly anemic
Anyway it’s pretty clear that my home glucosimeter needs to be recalibrated or replaced.
Update: Doctor’s office left a voicemail which was surprisingly lecture-free. They just told me the same thing I wrote above and said there wasn’t really any change to make for now.