Got some things done today, figured I’d talk about them.
Last night I was having a massive pain flareup so I smoked huge amounts of cannabis. That made me feel somewhat better (if a bit silly) but it also meant I was extremely hung-over today and ended up having to cancel meeting up with Spud for a thing.
But, I got some basement reorganization done and hit a major milestone, and also listened to some great music while doing it.
I took some time off after my first big progress day to regroup, since I was having a bit of soreness and a pain flareup, and also didn’t really know what steps to take next. I did do a little bit in the interim but it wasn’t worth documenting.
Anyway I finally figured out which steps to take next, and I got a lot done today!
I got stuff done today! For example:
- Uploaded a new release of the VRChat critter avatar (which is still on sale for $10) which fixes a long-standing bug in an Easter egg that people keep on complaining about about 5 seconds after they learn about the Easter egg
- Finally replaced the AI cover art on my Novembeat 2022 album, on both Bandcamp and itch.io (sadly it’s a huge pain to replace it on Spotify/iTunes/etc. and totally not worth it)
- Uploaded a full album video of Novembeat 2022, mostly to make it easier to share on VRChat (I will probably do the same for other albums as well)
- Wrote a couple of long-winded posts on Cohost, namely:
- Also finally set up automatic crossposting from Cohost to Mastodon
Oh yeah also I’m getting fairly active on Cohost and my asks are open. It’s fun. Way nicer than Tumblr, anyway.
Getting back on my “listen to music to calm my shitty brain” thing, because it was helping and then I started to forget to do it again.
- Jeff Lofton - Nola Beat
- Kaiser Cartel - Carroll Street Station
- Jeremy Blake - Mini.Mod
- Ambienteer - ataraxia
- State Shirt - So Weird
I might add more as the day goes on.