Let’s not call them resolutions.
One year ago I set out some goals for the next decade. They’re all pretty good goals. But here’s some specific things I’d like to accomplish over the next year:
- Get my voice to a spot where people don’t misgender me quite so much
- Get my fibromyalgia and ADHD meds dialed in (so far so good)
- Actually finish my next non-Novembeat album1
- PlaidWeb things, such as:
- An online post editor
- A self-hosted notification engine (for webmention, activitypub, websub, etc.)
- Maybe actually write some actual code for Subl?
- Also maybe actually put a dang site together for PlaidWeb
- Rebuild my broken social life
- Get my home clean, and keep it clean
- Start drawing comics regularly again
- And the ever-present goal of losing, say, 15 pounds
Kind of ambitious, I know, but it’s better to aim for the stars and hit the moon than to never even leave the ground.
I've been meaning to finish this album "real soon" for the last 5 years so I'm not terribly optimistic about this one ↩